SUMMER MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Summer is here! Our summer membership cards are now available to purchase during any public session or office hours listed on our schedules tab. For just $10 dollars your card allows you to skate all summer long for only $2 dollars.
prices with summer card
-Admission $2.00 (regularly $5.00)
-Additional session $2.00 (regularly $3.00)
-Skate Rental $3.00
- Schools can sell the Roller King Summer Membership Cards for $5.00 dollars each, your school keeps $2.00 for each card you sell and Roller King gets $3 per card. Schools keep $3 per card for more than 200 cards sold.
- Students can use their Summer Membership Cards all summer long !
Roller King private events are aimed towards you and your colleagues. Whether you are a corporate company looking for an affordable fun place to host; meetings, group activities, team building exercises or just want a private skating party. We have the atmosphere and team to meet all your expectations and needs.
- Private events can be scheduled during non-public skating sessions, please see schedule or contact us for more information
- Facility rentals start at a flat rate of $600 for a 2-hour block for up to 100 people (skate rental included)
- Each additional skater after the 100 included would just be $8 per skater (including skate rental)
- Additional hour(s) just $200 flat rate
- We take care of the set-up, clean up, all staffing/management, open snack bar, and all entertainment/DJ including special playlist if requested or a specific DJ of your choice for a low additional fee.
- Catering is available through us with offer discounts on pizzas, meal deals and beverages or any place of your desire, outside food/drinks are permitted and we can cater all games/activities directly to your specifications.
Fundraising events (private/public)
These programs are designed to provide children and families with healthy and exciting entertainment at reduced prices, while providing money for your school, church and or non-profit organization. Roller King fundraisers are a great way to bring your school, church or organization together to help one another and grow as a community. By setting up multiple fundraising events, that would enable you to receive FREE skating passes for spring break, Christmas break, and sell summer membership cards and all of the donation items! We love giving back to our community!
- Fundraisers can be scheduled for a 2-hour time block and can take place anytime during a public skating session.
- Admission is $5 per skater ($3 skate rental if needed). When your school or organization has 50 or more skaters , you receive $2.50 for each paid skater including the first 50!
We split 50/50 all traditional skate rental as well !
Skate 75 skaters….you earn = $187.50
If 50% get skate rental earn an additional = $56.25
Total earned = $243.75
Skate 150 skaters….you earn = $375
If 50% get skate rental earn an additional = $112.50
Total earned = $487.50
Skate 200 skaters….you earn = $500.00
If 50% get skate rental earn an additional = $150.00
Total earned = $650.00